2D1N to Summit Rinjani Package is one of the Packages is quite a favorite, especially for the trekker who want to the Peak/Summit Rinjani only. Besides, it is also a special package for trekkers who are accustomed to climbing or mountain trekking or who have a short vacation time estimation, in this package will take a short time that is 2 (two) days and 1 (one) night since the first day start trekking from Sembalun Village to the end of the program and continue to the next destination or to the Airport.
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Rinjani Wonders Office| Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet us
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by me with welcome drink, while enjoying welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
We provide welcoming drink at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
What can you do at your hotel on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Day 01 : (2D1N to Rinjani Summit Package) Activity
Highlight Program : Hotel | Sembalun Village (Rinjani National Park Office | Trekking Start Point | POS 1 | POS 2 | POS 3 | Sembalun Crater Rim
- Pick up by Guide and Porter with special car
- Drop to Sembalun village ( Rinjani National Park Office)
- Registered by Guide to get Tickets and insurance (you will need Passport Number, must be prepare)
- Go to Rinjani Trekking start point and start the trek
- You will pass a dry river and a little forest to POS 1 (Estimate time 2 Hours)
- From POS 1 to POS 2 you will go through Savannah (estimate time 2 hours)
- At POS 2 you will have lunch break
- After Lunch, continue the trek to POS 3 ( estimate time 2 hours)
- From POS 3 go up to Sembalun Crater Rim (estimate time 4 hours)
- Stay in a tent at Crater Rim and enjoy the view overnight.
Day 02 (2D1N to Summit Rinjani Package) Activity :
Highlight Program: Sembalun Crater Rim | Punggungan | Rinjani Summit | Sembalun Village | Senaru Village | Next Destination
- 02.30 Am, your guide will wake you up for prepare go to the Rinjani Summit 3726 MASL
- Get drink hot tea and soft breakfast
- Start Climbing to Rinjani Summit with your guide (just bring day pack, pocket camera, handphone, and and other valuables)
- Punggungan (estimation time from Crater Rim 2 Hours) : you can show full view of Segara Anak Lake and Baby Volcano of Gunung Baru Jari
- Rinjani Summit (Estimation time from Punggungan 3 hours)
- Take photo in the Summit, get rest time, get soft drink, get biscuits from your guide
- Go back to camp area in Sembalun crater rim
- Get 2 hours rest time
- Go down and back to Sembalun Village
- Pick up by driver to our office
- Wash your body in my office
- Driver will drop you to next destination or to Airport
What Does Price Include?
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- Entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flash light, rain coat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain : –breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuffs
- Tipping for guide and porters