4 Day 3 Night Summit Lake Senaru
4 Day 3 Night Summit lake Senaru For Rinjani National Park Trekking Package Service start from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun and overnight in tent, climb Rinjani summit, down to Lake, hot spring and overnight in tent, climb to the Pelawangan Senaru and sleep in tent then last day trek down to Senaru village in north of Lombok.
Highlight Program :
- Pick up From Airport or other port
- Stay in Home Stay (Include on The Package)
- Start Trekking
- Go to Sembalun Village
- Trekking Start point to POS 1 – POS 2 – POS 3 – Sembalun Rim – Summit – Return to Rim
- Segara Anak Lake
- Swim in Hot spring
- Stay Overnight in Segara Anak Lake
- Go Back to Sembalun Village
- Next Destination or Airport and Other port
Note : This Trek program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy all the natural beauty of the mountain Rinjani
5 Days and 4 Night with estimation:
- 1 day Road travel on pick up time (arrival day)
- 4 Days on mountain from trekking start point in Sembalun (Hiking, Trekking, and Camping)
- 1 Night Hotel in Senaru village was provide and include on the package
- 3 Night in a tent while in Sembalun Rim and Lake
- 3 Dinners
- 4 Breakfast
- 4 Lunch
Type Of Service :
- Standard: Standard service is intended for trekkers who are accustomed to mountain climbing and are accustomed to makeshift equipment but that does not mean it is uncomfortable. In this condition it is usually reserved for those who order sharing packages with climbers from various countries and are required to be able to adjust to their individual conditions and personalities. For example, in one tent we share with others because the tent we use is a tent with a capacity of 2 people, using a mattress that is not thick (this will be problematic for those who have basic back problems) as well as the food and drinks available.
- Deluxe: In the Deluxe service type, you already have an extraordinary level of comfort, starting from equipment such as tents, soft mattresses, getting pillows, trekking poles, head lamps and other supporting facilities. You can also order food according to your wishes. We try to provide services like a 5-star hotel with existing standard climbing facilities, such as chairs and tables when eating, porters who serve every time with asusmi 1 climber served by 1 porter. Warm drinks at night such as beer and so on.
- Premium: We really understand what you want and need while on the mountain, especially for young or old couples who want to capture their best moments while on vacation in the mountains. For example, for a pre-wedding moment or a honeymoon moment with a beloved partner. In this premium service concept, we are also here for families who want to give the best impression to their family members when they are in Rinjani. We are always available with various kinds of requests that you want such as giving a million to your partner while on the mountain and so on (Please provide detailed information on what kind of concept you want).
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Rinjani Wonders Office| Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet us
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by me with welcome drink, while enjoying welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
- We provide welcoming drink at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
- What can you do at your hotel on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Day 01 : (4 Day 3 Night Summit Lake Senaru)
Highlight : (Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
- Wake up at 6.00 AM
- Get breakfast at 6.30-40 AM and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45 minute or 1 hour estimate
- You will arrive in Sembalun Village approx 8.00 AM then Registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051 MASL
- Start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 M (walking time is about 2 hours)
- We will take a rest for 5/10 Minute at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 MASL ( walking time about 1 hour)
- We will take short break here for 5 to 10 Minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean )
- After get rest time in POS 2 then we continue our journey to Pos 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 MASL (walking time is approx 1 hour)
- We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea).
- After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639 MASL (walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb)
- We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here we can enjoy the awesome views.
What Can We see around of Crater Rim ?
- As the sunsets, and sunrise for the next morning
- Segara Anak lake
- Sembalun village
- The summit of mount Rinjani half of north lombok can be seen from here.
Day 02 : (4 Day 3 Night Summit lake Senaru)
Highlight Program: (Summit/ Top 3726 MASL – Segara Anak Lake and Hot springs (2008 MASL) – Senaru Crater Rim (2.641 MASL)
- We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast
- Then leave at 03:00 am we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit 3.726 MASL (Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes)
- The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek
- The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back).
- From the Summit, then you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake, after sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast and break.
- After have enough rest then we will go down to the lake and hot spring this trail down is very steep and slippery beware and extra carefully
- We need 3 hours to get in to the lake and hot spring,
- The lunch will be provide by the lake, and hot spring just 100 M walk from here, the place where you can soak in and healing your skin as medicine.
- Our porters will prepare lunch for us, dinner and over in the tent at lake side (2000 MASL).
Day 3 : (4 Day 3 Night Summit lake Senaru)
Highlight Program : (Segara Anak Lake – Senaru Crater Rim)
- After the lunch at 11.30 AM we will leave the lake and go up to Senaru Crater Rim 2641 MASL (Estimation time about 5 hours)
- In Senaru Crater Rim we will get campsite for the night (Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view).
- We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 4 : Rinjani Trekking 4D3N Summit Lake Via Sembalun Activity
Highlight Program : (Senaru Rim – POS 3 – POS2 – POS 1 – Jebak Gawah – Senaru Village )
- After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise
- We will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest.
- If we are lucky, we can see the Black Monkey.
- It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
- Arrive at Senaru village (601 MASL )
- The Car will take you to Our Office then to your next destination after get rest time about 10 minutes.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Pick up froom any place in lombok and drop off Transfer to Senaru-Sembalun-Senggigi or next destination (within Lombok Island)
- A night accommodation in Senaru village before the trek
- Expert Trekking Guide
- Experienced Porters
- Mineral Water, Tea/Coffee, hot Chocolate, Soft Drinks, Snacks
- Meals for the whole treks (3 meals a day)
- Tent for 2 Pax/Tent
- Sleeping bag
- Toilet tent
- Trekking Insurance
- Entrance Tickets and Donation for Rinjani National park
- Panorama walk in Senaru to the Waterfalls.
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters