Camping Ground Sembalun, Senaru
Sembalun and Senaru Village offer stunning natural views from every corner, so it’s a shame if you miss it to enjoy even if you only stay for 1 night, it will certainly be very complete if you can enjoy the atmosphere from the morning to the cold night breeze typical of mountainous nature but will be very impressed if you have gone through it.
Thus, Rinjani Wonder as a tour organizer offers a special package for those of you who only have a short time on vacation in Lombok but don’t want to miss camping at Sembalun and Senaru Village. So we packaged a package, namely the Camping Ground package
Day 1 : Camping Ground Sembalun/Senaru
Highkight : Sunset & Camping Bukit Pergasingan / Bukit Nanggi
- Our staff & drivers will pick you up at your hotel or airport.
- Travel to Sembalun Village in East Lombok.
- Visiting Pusuk Sembalun Tourism Park.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant in Sembalun.
- Trekking to the Hill of Choice for Camping.
- Sunset on the Hill of Choice.
- Dinner accompanied by a bonfire and music.
- Free Activity (Optional: Enjoying the atmosphere of the night accompanied by a Bonfire).
Day 2 : Camping Ground Semablun/Senaru
Highlight : Sunrise – BeleQ Village – Pusuk Sembalun Tourism Park- Strawberry Garden – Sunset at Malimbu Hill.
- Our staff will wake up tourists in the morning to see the beautiful sunrise from behind Mount Rinjani.
- Breakfast at Camping location.
- Travel to Sembalun Village (Entrance).
- Visit BeleQ Village to see the buildings and Culture of the Sasak Sembalun Tribe.
- Visiting Selong Hill to Take Pictures.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Visit Strawberry Garden to experience the sensation of picking fruit firsthand
- Visit Malimbu Hill to enjoy Sunset with a view of Mount Agung Bali and the 3 Gilis.
- Return to the hotel where you stay and the event is over.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation at Tent in Senaru/ Sembalun
- Foods and drinking, Snack and soft drink
- First aid kit
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
For more information please contact us :