Gili Kondo Trip is a small island located in the Sambelia District, 50 km north of Selong. It can be reached from the Sambelia Transat coast by boat in about 25 minutes, or from the port of Pelabuhan Lombok Kayangan in about 45 minutes. Although the beach at Transat is a black sand beach, at Gili Kondo and some of the surrounding islands the beaches are beautiful white sand with unspoiled views and tranquil waters.
In this virtually uninhabited island, we can enjoy the underwater world with activities such as snorkeling, fishing and swimming. In addition to Gili Kondo there are some other small islands around that are lovely ‘untouched’ tourist destinations, you can choose to stay at Gili and explore the islands for longer or go just for a day trip. At Gili we can set up camp and you can enjoy the beautiful night with the waves lapping and the glow of the campfire. You might even be able to enjoy grilled fish for dinner if you have been fishing! Sleeping overnight in tents on the island provides an amazing memorable experience.
Gili Kondo Programs:
1. 1 Day trip.
- Explore the Gili Island and some small islands by boat
- Walk on the beach and snorkeling
Included: Boat, guide, transport, snorkeling equipment, lunch, mineral water
2. 2 Days 1 Night
- Camping in tent
- Explore Around of Gili Island, and other small islands by boat
- Fishing etc.
- Included: Boat, guide and transport, tent, mattress, sleeping bag, meals, mineral water, fruit, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Detail information or to book this package please contact us via email or WhatsApp
Include and Exclude On The Package
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
- A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village or others place in Lombok (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trip Gili Kondo and has own accommodation)
- Entrance fee or Ticket
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person on private package)
- Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, fishing chair, flash light, rain coat (on rainy season), pillow
- Full board meal on the trip : –breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trip
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Tipping for guide and porters