Payment and Deposit Rinjani Wonders Service
Payment and Deposit Rinjani Wonders Service : Where applicable and available, we offer the opportunity for Order Payment (in whole or in part and as required under Rinjani Wonders payment policy) to us during the Order process via secure online payment (all to the extent offered and supported by your bank). For certain products and services, Rinjani Wonders facilitates (through third party payment processors) payments for related products or services (i.e. payment facilitation services) for and on behalf of Operators (Rinjani Wonders has never acted or operated as a registered merchant). Payments are processed securely from your credit/debit card or bank account to Owner Rinjani Wonders bank account through a third party payment processor. Any payment facilitated by us for and on behalf of, and transferred to Rinjani Wonders in each case will constitute payment (a portion of) the order price by you for the relevant product or service in final (partial) completion which is due and must be paid the price and You cannot claim back the money paid.
Rinjani Wonders reserves the right to offer Travelers highly lucrative payment options (e.g. installment payment models) on their own or through payment service providers. If you accept, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions specified and communicated by Rinjani Wonders or payment service providers.
Payment and Deposit Rinjani Wonders Service
Pay With Paypal
Direct Bank Transfer
|Bank/Institution||:||BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)|
|Account Name||:||RINJANI WONDERS|
|Branch Name||:||(MATARAM BRANCH)|
Jl. Langko Kota Mataram
|Bank/Institution||:||PT. BANK CENTRAL ASIA|
|Account Name||:||PERDI HASAN|
|Branch Name||:||MATARAM BRANCH OFFICE|
|Address||:||Jl. Pejanggik No. 67 Cakra Negara Mataram|
Trip And Tour Package Cancellation and Refund
- If the Rinjani Wonders does not confirm the requested Booking or if the Rinjani Wonders cancels an existing Booking, all authorizations made on the Traveler/consumer (credit) card will be automatically released and/or all amounts collected through other payment methods will be returned to Traveler within 14 days.
- As soon as the Rinjani Wonders confirms the Order, the Rinjani Wonders cancellation and payment terms apply. Please read the important information on the Order Details Page, Order Management Page and on your booking confirmation regarding the Rinjani Wonders terms and conditions carefully.
- Any cancellations must be made via Rinjani Wonders email service : email@example.com
Complaints and claims from Travelers regarding the Climbing Package or other tour packages will be handled by the Rinjani Wonders Party via Email Service Inforinjaniwonders@gmail.com or WhatsApp to: +6287 865 825 655 (Mr. Perdi)
Important information on insurance for package travel
When booking Packages at Rinjani Wonders, and as Travel Adventures in advance, unexpected things can happen. Because what is included in the insurance that can be claimed or covered yourself is as follows:
- Accident during the pick-up process
- Accidents or losses that occur while in accommodation
- Accidents and or losses that arise when starting the tour until the tour ends
Apart from the above provisions, Rinjani Wonders recommends that all tourists conclude the following insurance policies that are not part of the Adventure Travel package:
- Travel insurance to deal with financial challenges if they occur by the Traveler before departure.
- Travel interruption insurance to face financial challenges in case of travel disruption by Travelers after departure
- Adequate health insurance
- When using Rinjani Wonders Services, you undertake to provide all necessary personal information in a timely, complete and honest manner. In particular, you will provide preliminary information about all circumstances and limitations that affect the performance of services by Rinjani Wonders and Operators (for example, special needs such as food intolerance, limited mobility, or health conditions).
- Travelers who make bookings for themselves or on behalf of third parties (such as fellow travelers) through the Platform are considered clients and, unless otherwise stated, accept obligations arising from the use of the Platform under these terms and conditions.
- By using Rinjani Wonders Services for himself or for others, the Traveler agrees to inform others of these terms and conditions.
- The Traveler accepts that he is responsible for all travel bookings and reservations made by anyone under his control.
- The Traveler warrants that all information he or she provides directly or indirectly through third parties is true, complete and accurate and the Traveler is not an unaccompanied minor. Any exploratory, manipulative, speculative, false or fraudulent booking (investigation) is prohibited without limitation.
- Traveler undertakes to check all contractual documents submitted through Rinjani Wonders Services (e.g. travel contracts, booking confirmations, vouchers) for factual correctness and completeness (spelling errors, e.g. name, date of birth, special travel requirements) and to report any recognizable errors or defects in Rinjani Wonders activities immediately.
- Travelers with limited mobility, Pregnant travelers, and Travelers who require special medical treatment must inform Rinjani Wonders of their special needs at least 48 hours before the start of the trip.
- Travelers must promptly report any suspected breach of contract, so that each Operator can promptly correct any discrepancies which can be remedied with reasonable efforts. Travelers are advised to file any complaint in writing using the Rinjani Wonders Service and in particular the Booking Management Page. If the Traveler fails to report a non-conformity, it may be detrimental to the Traveler. Just a report of a non-conformity does not give rise to any legal liability on the part of Rinjani Wonders or the Operator.
- The traveler is obliged to pay the fees agreed upon by the contract on time and will indemnify and hold Rinjani Wonders harmless for any damage caused by the delay.
- The traveler must notify Rinjani Wonders without delay if he receives any payment arising from claims for damages or price reductions due to breach of contract.
What is included and not included in the package was Booked?
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
The entrance fee for the national park (IDR 150,000 per trekker per day) is covered in our package.
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bagpack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters