Hiking Mount Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru and Segara Anak Lake (3D2N) 3 days 2 nights package start from Senaru village to the crater rim, Segara Anak Lake, hot spring and back to Senaru village.
Highlight Program :
- Pick up From Airport or other port
- Stay in Home Stay (Include on The Package)
- Start Trekking From Trekking Start Point in Senaru Village (Jebak Gawah)
- Trekking Start point to POS 1 POS Extra – POS 2 – POS 3 – Senaru Crater Rim
- Segara Anak Lake
- Go Back to Senaru Rim
- Go Down to Senaru Village
- Next Destination or Airport and Other port
Note : This program is suitable for beginner hiker and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim, Segara Anak lake and swim in hot healing water.
3 Days and 2 Night with estimation:
- 1 day Road travel on pick up time (arrival day)
- 2 Days on the mountain from the trekking start point in Senaru/Jebak Gawah (Hiking, Trekking, and Camping)
- 1 Night Hotel in Senaru village provided and include on the package
- 2 Night in a tent while in Senaru Crater Rim
- 2 Dinners
- 2 Breakfast
- 3 Lunch
Type Of Service Available:
- Standard: Standard service is intended for trekkers who are accustomed to mountain climbing and are accustomed to makeshift equipment but that does not mean it is uncomfortable. In this condition, it is usually reserved for those who order sharing packages with climbers from various countries and are required to be able to adjust to their individual conditions and personalities. For example, in one tent we share with others because the tent we use is a tent with a capacity of 2 people, using a mattress that is not thick (this will be problematic for those who have basic back problems) as well as the food and drinks available.
- Deluxe: In the Deluxe service type, you already have an extraordinary level of comfort, starting from equipment such as tents, soft mattresses, getting pillows, trekking poles, headlamps and other supporting facilities. You can also order food according to your wishes. We try to provide services like a 5-star hotel with existing standard climbing facilities, such as chairs and tables when eating, porters who serve every time with assume 1 climber served by 1 porter. Warm drinks at night such as beer and so on.
- Premium: We really understand what you want and need while on the mountain, especially for young or old couples who want to capture their best moments while on vacation in the mountains. For example, for a pre-wedding moment or a honeymoon moment with a beloved partner. In this premium service concept, we are also here for families who want to give the best impression to their family members when they are in Rinjani. We are always available with various kinds of requests that you want such as giving a million to your partner while on the mountain and so on (Please provide detailed information on what kind of concept you want).
Tour Itinerary :
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Rinjani Wonders Office| Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port-like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet us
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by our team and refresh with our welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
- We provide welcoming drinks at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
- What can you do at your hotel on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Day 1: Rinjani Trek 3D2N to Segara Anak Lake
Highlight Program : (Hotel Accommodation – Senaru Trekking Centre (registration) – Jebak Gawah – POS 1 – POS Extra – POS 2 – POS 3 – Senaru Crater Rim)
- Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast.
- After Breakfast, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
- Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00
- Start to walk through then tropical forest rich in flora, birdlife, and a variety of butterflies
- Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong Satas shelter (1500 MASL) for a cup of tea with some biscuits.
- After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 MASL) for a break and lunch.
- At POS 3 you will have Lunch
- We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru Crater Rim (2641m) for 2 hours.
- Stay in Senaru Crater Rim overnight on A tent
Note : Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2: Rinjani Trek 3D2N to Segara Anak Lake
Highlight Program : (Senaru Crater Rim – Segara Anak Lake – Hot Spring – Senaru Rim)
- After breakfast, we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water.
- Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach.
- We stopped at the Lakeside to rest.
- Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip.
- Porter, we will prepare lunch for ourselves.
- We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to the Senaru crater rim (2641 MASL) for 2.5 hours.
- At the Senaru Crater Rim, We will camp here for the night.
Day 3: Rinjani Trek 3D2N to Segara Anak Lake
Highlight Program : (Senaru Crater Rim – POS 3 – POS 2 – POS Extra – POS 1 – Jebak Gawah)
- After breakfast and enjoy with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani to descend to Senaru village through the rainforest.
- POS 3 (If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey)
- POS 2 (Get Rest Time)
- POS Extra
- POS 1 and will be end to Jebak Gawah
- From Senaru Rim to Jebak Gawah will take 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
- Arrive at Senaru village (601 m)
- Car will take you to our office for getting your luggage and get rest time about 10 minutes before you bring to your next destination.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- An entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flashlight, raincoat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain: –Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink: Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuff
- Tipping for guide and porters