Rinjani Trekking 5 Day 4 Night Overview
Summit Rinjani trekking 5 days design for those want to feel a different atmosphere, back to nature with very simple accommodation ( tent ), ignore modern lifestyle and less stress. You will wake up under the star and sleep in the voice of nature. This program is one of special package design for Asian trekkers or for beginner hikers with complete services and facilities to visit the summit, lake, hot spring, and crater rim Senaru.
You will have a different experience during the trips.
- 6 DAYS
- 5 days trekking
- 1-day road travel
- 1 night in a hotel
- 4 nights intent
- 5 dinner
- 5 breakfast
- 5 lunch
Arrive in Lombok:
- We will pick you up at Lombok airport or any area around Lombok and drive you to the hotel in senaru where is a good place to stay overnight.
- Apter that you will meet with your guide and give you a small briefing to batter prepare for your trip.
Day 1: Senaru village (601m)–Sembalun village(1100m)–Sembalun crater rim (2639m).
- Wake up at 6:00 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll drive to sembalun village and register in the Rinjani information center.
- The trekking starts from sembalun village around 8:00 am.
- We begin with a gentle ascent through open grassland. After about 2 hours walking, we’ll reach pos 1 (1300m), and another 40 mins to pos 2 (1500m).
- We will continue walking to pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch there.
- After lunch and rest, we’ll head to sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb.
- We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset.
Note : On a clear day, we will be able to see the Milky Way.
Day 2 : Sembalun crater rim(2639m)-Summit(3726m)-Segara anak lake and hot spring (2000m).
- We are awakened around 2:00am under the cover of darkness with hot drinks and light breakfast.
- We’ll start heading to rinjani summit at 3:00am.
- We begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk.
- The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
- Now it’s 6:00 am. We can celebrate our accomplishment with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, Bali island, Sumbawa Island and Segara Anak lake.
- After that, we’ll descend back down to sembalun crater rim in 2 hours and have breakfast there.
- We’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach.
- We stop at the lakeside and camp for the second night. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Day 3: Explore Segara Anak lake, cave, and hot spring (2008m).
- All-day stay at campsite Segara Anak Lake, enjoy the hot spring, explore to the cave and more relaxing with beautiful panorama on the lake and spend the night here.
Day 4 : Segara anak lake and hot spring (2008m)–Senaru crater rim (2641m).
- We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim(2641m) for 2.5 hours.
- Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit.
- We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 5 : Senaru crater rim (2641m)–Senaru village (601m).
- Our final day in Mt. Rinjani is a relaxing one.
- After breakfast with the beautiful sunrise, we will trek down to senaru village through a tropical forest.
- If we are lucky, we might see a rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours down and we will take rests and lunch along the way.
- The car will bring you to your next destination.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- An entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flashlight, raincoat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain: –breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuffs
- Tipping for guide and porters