Mount Rinjani 3 day trekking to Summit and Segara Anak lake starting from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, camp overnight in a tent, climb Rinjani summit, down to Lake and swim at hot spring then climb to crater Senaru rim and overnight in a tent than last day trek down to Senaru village.
- Pick up From Airport or other port
- Stay in Home Stay (Include on The Package)
- Start Trekking
- Go to Sembalun Village
- Trekking Start point to POS 1 – POS 2 – POS 3 – Sembalun Rim – Summit – Return to Rim
- Segara Anak Lake (Stay One Night on Tent)
- Go Back to Sembalun Village
- Next Destination or Airport and Other port
Note : This program is suitable for climbers in good level of fitness or for you are able to walk up and down the hill for an average of 8 hours per day.
4 Days and 3 Night with estimation:
- 1 day Road travel on pick up time (arrival day)
- 3 Days on the mountain from the trekking start point in Sembalun (Hiking, Trekking, and Camping)
- 1 Night Hotel in Senaru village provided and include on the package
- 2 Night in a tent while in Sembalun Rim
- 2 Dinners
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
Type Of Service :
- Standard: Standard service is intended for trekkers who are accustomed to mountain climbing and are accustomed to makeshift equipment but that does not mean it is uncomfortable. In this condition, it is usually reserved for those who order sharing packages with climbers from various countries and are required to be able to adjust to their individual conditions and personalities. For example, in one tent we share with others because the tent we use is a tent with a capacity of 2 people, using a mattress that is not thick (this will be problematic for those who have basic back problems) as well as the food and drinks available.
- Deluxe: In the Deluxe service type, you already have an extraordinary level of comfort, starting from equipment such as tents, soft mattresses, getting pillows, trekking poles, headlamps, and other supporting facilities. You can also order food according to your wishes. We try to provide services like a 5-star hotel with existing standard climbing facilities, such as chairs and tables when eating, porters who serve every time with assume 1 climber served by 1 porter. Warm drinks at night such as beer and so on.
- Premium: We really understand what you want and need while on the mountain, especially for young or old couples who want to capture their best moments while on vacation in the mountains. For example, for a pre-wedding moment or a honeymoon moment with a beloved partner. In this premium service concept, we are also here for families who want to give the best impression to their family members when they are in Rinjani. We are always available with various kinds of requests that you want such as giving a million to your partner while on the mountain and so on (Please provide detailed information on what kind of concept you want).
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Rinjani Wonders Office| Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port-like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet us
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by me with a welcome drink, while enjoying a welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
- We provide welcoming drinks at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
- What can you do at your hotel on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Day 01 : Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
- Wake up at 6.00 am and get breakfast
- At 6.30-40 and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45minute /1 hour
- When Arrive in Sembalun approx 8.00 Am then Registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051 M
- Start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 m, walking time is about 2 hours.
- We will take a rest for 5/10 minute at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 M (walking time about 1 hour)
- We take a short break here for 5 to 10 minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean ), and then we continue our journey to Pos 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 m, walking time is approx 1 hour.
- We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or lemon tea).
- After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639M, walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb.
- We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here, we can enjoy the awesome views. As the sun sets, and sunrise for the next morning, Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north Lombok can be seen from here.
Day 02 : Summit/Top 3.726m – Segara Anak Lake and Hot springs (2008m)-Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m)
- We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast then leave at 03:00 are we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit (3.726 m). Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). From the Summit, then you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake, after sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast and break.
- After having enough rest then we will go down to the Segara Anak lake and hot spring this trail down is very steep and slippery beware and extra carefully, we need 3 hours to get into the lake and hot spring, the lunch will be provided by the lake, and hot spring just 100m walk from here, the place where you can soak in and healing your skin as medicine.
- After we have lunch and enough rest we will go up to the Crater Rim of Senaru for 3 hours walk up this route and trail quite top, steep up and stony we need to be careful and we will reach this point of the place we called second nice views from the summit, where you can enjoy the incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali and the smoke trough out from the hole of the new volcano by the lake, camping and enjoying your Dinner here.
Day 03 : Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m) – Senaru Village (601m)
- After breakfast, enjoying the sunrise and taking the picture with beautiful scenery of the lake we will go down to Senaru village for a 4-5 hour walk down including break and lunch on the way between pos2 and pos extra, then we will arrive at Rinjani Trekking Centre office Senaru around 12.30 am to 13.00.
- Have a shower and hot drink in our office then our private car will transfer you to your next destination as ( Gilis island, Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta Lombok or Lombok international airport) good luck.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- An entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flashlight, raincoat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain: –Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink: Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuff
- Tipping for guide and porters