Timbahun is part of Mount Rinjani National Park which is on the southern path. Timbanuh is at an altitude of 950 meters above sea level which then climbs to the edge of the crater 2,680 meters and on the next day climbs to the top of the 2nd Rinjani 3,260 m and returns to Timba Nuh Village. Timbanuh 2D1N Crater Rim Package You will feel a different sensation because this route is part of the Rinjani trekking route, which is still rarely traveled by foreign tourists because local wisdom has been protected by local wisdom from the local community and is only allowed for the local community. But lately, the Timbanuh Rinjani trekking route has been opened to the public considering that the path included is safest and not contaminated by the 2018 Earthquake.
Highlight Program :
- Pick up From Airport or other port
- Stay in Home Stay (Include on The Package)
- Start Trekking From Trekking Start Point in Timbanuh Village
- Trekking Start point to POS 1 POS Extra – POS 2 – POS 3 – Timbanuh Crater Rim
- Go Down to Timbanuh Village
- Next Destination or Airport and Other port
3 Days and 2 Night with estimation :
- 1 day Road travel on pick up time (arrival day)
- 2 Days on the mountain from the trekking start point in Timbanuh (Hiking, Trekking, and Camping) to Crater Rim
- 1 Night Hotel in Tetebatu village provided and include on the package
- 1 Night in a tent while in Timbanuh Rim
- 2 Dinners
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
Tour Itinerary :
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight Program : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City, Senggigi, Kuta Mandalika —> Tetebatu Village —> Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up you from Kuta Lombok, Lombok Airport, Mataram, Senggigi, Bangsal or other location within Lombok island then transfer to Tetebatu
- Check in hotel in Tetebatu Lombok,
- Meet with us and if enough time we will guide you to the waterfall, rice field for warming up before climbing to Mount Rinjani the next day
- Return to hotel dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 1: Timbanuh 2D1N Crater Rim Activity
Highlight Program : Hotel —> Rinjani National Park Timbanuh Distrik –> Tree Plantation –> POS 1 –> POS 2 –> POS 3 –> Sembalun Crater Rim
- At 08 Am start of the national park in Timbanuh through the forest and required to plant trees before start cross the footpath and the river to pos 1.
- After walking for three hours we arrived in pos 2 where we break for lunch for 1 hour.
- Continue the journey towards pos 3 ( Cemara Nunggal) for 2 hours, and camp here.
- After rest for 45 minutes while eating snacks and fruit and enjoying the savanna on Mount Rinjani.
- Our guide will guide you through the savanna to the Pelawangan Timbanuh 2.680m for 45 minutes enjoying the sunset, views of the Segara Anak lake, new volcano, and islands of Sumbawa return down to campsite, dinner, and sleep in tents.
Day 2: Timbanuh 2D1N Crater Rim Activity
Timbanuh Crater —> 2nd Summit Rinjani (southern peak) –> Timabanuh Rim–> Timbanuh Village–> Next Destination
- Waking up at 3:30 am for a continental breakfast with bread and coffee, tea, or milk
- At 4:00 start climbing to the top of the south with a time of 2 hours to the peak of 3.500m above sea level (reachable 3.260m above sea level because the trek to 2nd summit is broken after the earthquake in July 2018)
- On the peak of the mountain to enjoy the view of the lake Segara Anak, majestic mountains summit 3726m, sunrise over top Rinjani and islands of Sumbawa and then return to basecamp for 1,5 hour to rest and breakfast.
- Having finished breakfast and adequate rest we return to (pos 2) for 1,5 hours and continue to (pos 1) for breaks and lunch.
- After lunch continues down to Timbanuh and our car will drop back at the hotel in Tetebatu.
- After a shower and change clothes are finished we will take you to the next destination on the island of Lombok.
- End of Package Rinjani Via Timbanuh 2d1n Crater rim and 2nd Summit
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at the hotel in Tetebatu.
3. All camping equipment:
– Sleeping bags
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee 300.000 IDR/ person.
6. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and Timbanuh then transfer return.
7. Waterfalls Tour
- Small bag pack/daily
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own
- Long pants /
- Cash tip for guide and porters