Trek Overview of Rinjani Trekking 5 Days – 4 Night and Gili Island Tours
We provide trekking Mount Rinjani package 6 days 5 nights including transport a shuttle from Lombok Airport and availability of your accommodation in Mount Rinjani National Park in Sembalun Lawang before trekking in the morning, so the activities during the ascent of Mount Rinjani to 4 days 3 nights. Yes, this package is perfect for beginner climbers or beginner climbers and climbing very relaxed, first night at local hotels in Sembalun Lawang, Start trekking mount Rinjani from Sembalun Lawang – Overnight in campsite Plawangan Sembalun Crater Rim – Go Summit of Mount Rinjani – Overnight in campsite Lake Segara Anak – Overnight in campsite Plawangan Senaru Crater Rim – Last day at Senaru Village – then overnight and including snorkeling around Gili Trawangan – Ends directly to Lombok Airport.
- 8 DAYS
- 5 days trekking
- 2 days tour Gili island
- 1-day road travel
- 2 nights in a hotel
- 4 nights intent
- 7 dinner
- 7 breakfast
- 7 lunch
Trek Rinjani 7days / 6 nights to the Summit Lake, Crater Rim Senaru Gili Islands
- Pick up at the International Airport or any hotel or harbor (if you coming to Lombok by boat) by private car and directly transfer to Senaru, overnight at our lodge in Senaru.
- At noon you can visit 2 waterfalls we called Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep waterfalls.
- At the night (dinner time) your guide will be coming to do the short briefing, you will learn about trekking procedures and get prepared for your trip.
Day 01. Senaru-Sembalun-Rim Sembalun
- After a good breakfast at Senaru, we will drive you to Sembalun (01 hours) where you will start your trek.
- The path starts through the field where you can look up away at the majestic summit of Gunung Rinjani.
- From the foothills of the mountain, you will slowly start to climb up to Base Camp III where the porters will look a tasty lunch.
- From here you will climb one steeply through scenery that varies from barren grassland to woodland.
- The next stop is a campsite at the Crater Rim, where you will be cooked a hearty Dinner that will give you the energy needed for the climb to the Summit the next morning after a good sleep. Overnight.
Day 02. Rim Sembalun-Summit-Lake
- At 02.30 Am, you will be woken up with a hot drink and light breakfast.
- We start to climb up to the peak at 03.00 Am in time to see the spectacular sunrise at the Summit.
- The effort is well worth it when you can see Sumbawa on the side and over to Bali on the other side.
- On the way down you can see pause to look at the Magnificent Lake and volcanic cone.
- After breakfast, you will descent for three hours to Crater Lake and also visit the refreshing Hot Springs and Water Fall.
- Overnight on The Tent
Day 03. Lake-Rim Senaru
- After an early start, you will climb back up to the other side of the Rim after a short walk around part of the Lake.
- Continue to climb up to Senaru Rim, from this side of the Rim you can see more awe-inspiring views of the Crater Rim, Summit, and Lake on the side, and over to Bali, Mount Agung, and 3 Islands (Air, Meno, and Trawangan) on the other side.
- Overnight on Your tent
Day 04. Senaru Rim-Pos 2-Senaru-Gili Trawangan
- Wake by the spectacular view of the sunrise.
- Enjoy the view before heading to Base Camp III and heading for your final meal – a well-needed lunch.
- The last part of our journey passes through a tropical rain forest for around 03 hours until you reach the road back to Senaru.
- Our driver will be waiting in Senaru and directly transfer to Bangsal harbor for 1 and half hours and then take the boat for 30 minutes to Gili Trawangan. Overnight
Day 05. Gili Trawangan-Meno-Air
- Free and easy at Gilis
Day 06. Gili Trawangan-Lombok Sasak Tour-Senggigi
- After breakfast, leave your cottages and transfer to Bangsal where your guide and driver will take you for
Lombok Sasak Tour and visit:
- Pusuk Pass Monkey Forest
- Lombok Local Market
- Banyumulek Pottery Village
- Sukarare Traditional Hand Weaving village
- Sade and Rambitan Sasak village
- Lunch in Kuta At a local restaurant,
- Next swimming, relaxing or just beach combing at Tanjung Aan beach.
- Return to Senggigi while on the way to visit Batu Bolong Hindus Temple.
- Check-in at our beach cottage in Senggigi (Overnight)
Day 07. Senggigi-Airport
- Free and easy, transfer to the airport 02 hours before your flight.
- End of service.
Included on The Package:
- Transfer from Airport-Senaru-Sembalun-Bangsal-Next destination (within Lombok island)
- Boat to-from Gili
- Accommodations: 1 night in Senaru, 2 Nights in Gili Trawangan and 1 night in Senggigi
- Expert Trekking Guide
- Experienced Porters
- Mineral Water, Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate, Soft Drinks
- Meals for the whole treks (3 meals a day)
- Tent (2 pax/tent)
- Sleeping bags
- Toilet tent
- Entrance Tickets and donation for the park
- Panorama walk-in Senaru to spectacular Waterfalls
- Gili islands snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Small bag pack/daily
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own
- Long pants /
- Cash tip for guide and porters